Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jumpin on the Bandwagon

I feel like I have jumped on the bandwagon once again by joining yet another social networking site. This new sight that has entered my life is Twitter, and I’m now addicted. I told myself that I was not going to join any other sites that require me to make up a password and username, I think I have a running total of 6 different ones that I keep alternating. The thing that I like about Twitter is the fact that the users pages are clean and simple; there you can not upload photo albums, give people stickers, or take quizzes to see what kind of drink you are. It’s straight and to the point. At first I was hesitant because I did not want just anyone to click to my page and decide to follow me, but when I realized that you can control your privacy I was ready to join.

I created it this past weekend, and thought it was fun putting down my status of what I was doing, and where I was going, but now being back at school this week I noticed that I have one not been on to change my status as much, and two when I do what am I going to put down..I’m on my way to class or stuck in the library? It does not seem to be as interesting as the things I do on the weekend but I guess I’ll eventually get in to the whole Twitterness. I actually think of it as a mini blog where I can just go to quickly jot down my thoughts.

Even though I do not go on it that much now I think once my friends, and I become true Twitters it’ll be helpful to quickly find out what my friends are doing, and save myself from going over my limit for text messaging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment